|Margaret Anne 'Daisy' Boone|
Character Info Edit
Margaret 'Daisy' Boone is a junior student at Millard High. She's always willing to make friends and help others get over their shyness, but when it comes to school, she's not the best. She and her family live on a farm an hour away from the school.
- Birthday: December 4th
- Ethnicity: Spanish, Native American, French
- Body Type: Full-Figured, Busty
- Height: 5'3"
- Hair Color: Golden-Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Tan
- Dominant Hand: Left
- Interests/Hobbies: Horseback Riding, Playing Sports, Painting, Shopping
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Favorite Musician/Band: Carrie Underwood
- Favorite Type of Music: Country-Pop
- Favorite Food: Roast Beef Sandwich
- Favorite TV Show: American Idol, Glee
- Favorite Book: Doesn't read
- Favorite Movie: The Christmas Story, Blazing Saddles
- English: B+
- Math: F
- History: C+
- Science: C-
- Computers: B+
- Gym: B-
- Art: A-
- Music: A+
- Cooking: B+
- Drama: A
- Health: D
Relationships With Other CharactersEdit
Leslie and Daisy are siblings, Daisy being older by two years. She's very protective of him and never leaves his side, and if anyone would try to make him angry, Daisy's usually the person to cool him down. They've always gone to the same school as each other, and Daisy is very supportive of Leslie, and wishes someone would break him out of his shyness.
Michael is one of Carlos' friends, so Daisy gets along alright with Michael. She remembers him as a friend of her previous boyfriend, DJ, though Michael can't remember her.
Siobhan is Daisy's locker neighbor, and as soon as Daisy got to know Siobhan, they became good friends fast. Daisy usually helps her with her shyness and boy problems, in return, Siobhan helps Daisy with her studying.
Carlos is Daisy's boyfriend. They first met during an assembly. Carlos at the time had blue hair due to an experiment by Michael during Science. Daisy complimented Carlos on his blue hair saying that she like it. Carlos took it as getting to be her friend. Then, when the principal announced state tests, Daisy freaked out saying that she was going to do bad. Carlos reassured her telling her she would do great.
Then, in Math class, when Emette swung at Daisy with a knife, purposely missing, Carlos got mad. he told Emette to back off, even though he was after Dominick. Daisy was scared stiff. then, when everyone went outside to see the damage, Carlos check to see if she was okay. When she fainted due to the cops overwhelming her with questions, Carlos was first to her side. He was escorting her to the nurse when he brought up prom. After saying she never was going with anyone, Carlos shyly and stuttering, asked her. She said yes, and they walked to class after the bell, forgetting about the nurse.
Aeolos is what Daisy believes to be a 'gay best friend', though Aeolos isn't gay. Or exactly Daisy's best friend, but they do get along, sharing a lot of interests. She treats him like a younger brother and Daisy reminds him enough of his actual sisters to think of Daisy as one.
Samson is one of those kids that Daisy finds to be completely adorable. Just like with Aeolos, Daisy thinks of Samson as a younger brother, and gets along well with him.
- (repeated line) "Yay!"
- "Yeah, but the last one isn't Spot, I made that mistake."
- "Well... Anyway, cover yourself an avoid eye contact with Sammy, the potion I made gave him x-ray vision... Dommy, you too! Cover the girls!"
- "Get your *censored* hands OFF of him and GET LOST!"
What Happens To Her In ScienceEdit
- Skin turned Rainbowy, color changed by mood. (taken chemicals Dylan Yoshida had mixed.)
- Nothing. (Didn't drink the 'water'.)
- Got a hangover. (took a potion Samson Parker had made.)
- Daisy rarely gets mad, but she will get mad if you call her any derogatory, or if you harm her family and friends.
- Daisy's voice.