|Farah Puyna Ali|
Character Info Edit
Farah Ali is the snappy and pushy girl who is gives crappy dating advice and tries to help the underclassman of Millard High from the bottom of her heart ( She only helps the sane ones). She also always goes to the principal office complaining and tries to attempt to get the Principal change things in Millard High to make things better ( through the Principal ignores Farah and her complaints as he finds her annoying.). Farah is known to be a very dramatic girl and takes everything that other people say seriously. She is the cousin or step-cousin of Muhammad Khan.
- Birthday: September 2
- Ethnicity: Indian
- Body Type: Average
- Height: 5'6"
- Hair Color: Brown (Originally black)
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Tan
- Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous
- Interests/Hobbies: Soccer, shopping, getting involved social justice activism, volunteering, and hanging out with friends and family.
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Musician/Band: Jennifer Hudson and Marina and the Diamonds
- Favorite Type of Music: R&B and Pop
- Favorite Food: Broccoli and Cheese
- Favorite TV Show: None
- Favorite Book: The Time magazines
- Favorite Movie: Just go with it
- English: B-
- Math: A+
- History: B
- Science: B-
- Computers: B+
- Gym: A
- Art: B
- Music: B-
- Cooking: A
- Drama: B
- Health: B+
- Farah has two younger brothers and a step-sister: Cole, Nigel , and Anavi Ali. Anavi goes to Millard Middle School and is an 8th grader.
- Is allergic to bananas.
- Used to be on the Millard High Soccer Team until Millard High cut the funding for it around her junior year.
- Wants to be a doctor one day and aspires to go to medical school.
- Farah loves to do volunteering and sometimes goes to library to read to young children. Other times; she gets involved in social justice causes and volunteer for some non-profits throughout the community.
- While she considers herself to be a dating guru, she herself is horrible at relationships ( her relationships all ended based on her own foolish actions) and no one qualified to give dating advice.