Character Info Edit
Faulkner Solh is one of the paraprofessionals currently working in Millard High. An enigmatic man, Faulkner is generally reserved and economical in speech, rarely ever speaking anymore than he needs to. When he does talk, he appears to have an English accent, indicating that he may have come from England. As a paraprofessional, his general responsibilities are to act as a teacher's aide, as well as to provide individual help to students whenever the teacher is too busy. At times, he can be somewhat arrogant and impatient, often taking problematic situations into his own hands instead of reporting them to his superiors.
Prior to Part 28, Sean excessively skipped classes that he deemed unnecessary. In order to rectify this problem, the school assigned Faulkner to follow Sean around school and ensure that he attended all of his classes, marking his introduction to the RP.
- Birthday: April 15th
- Ethnicity: Egyptian, English.
- Body Type: Sinewy
- Height: 6'1"
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Amber
- Skin Tone: Bronze
- Dominant Hand: Right
- Interests/Hobbies: Unknown
- Favorite Color: Unknown
- Favorite Musician/Band: Unknown
- Favorite Type of Music: Unknown
- Favorite Food: Unknown
- Favorite TV Show: Unknown
- Favorite Book: Unknown
- Favorite Movie: Unknown
- Sexual Orientation: Possibly Asexual (has never exhibited signs of attraction to anybody)
- Past Relationships: Unknown
- Current Relationship: Unknown
- Alma Mater: University of Cambridge
- Past Jobs: Bouncer
- The eye underneath his eyepatch (his right eye) is blind.
- Weighs 201 pounds due to heavy muscle.
- Before becoming a character in the Millard High RP, he was originally conceived as his creator's "main pawn" in the 2012 video game Dragon's Dogma. In the Millard High canon, however, Faulkner is, for the most part, just an ordinary man.
- In the PS3 version of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Faulkner is available to hire online in the Rift as a level ∞ (200) Fighter pawn. Search under the PSN ID BlankyXP. (Note: Those with the Xbox 360 version and/or the original edition of Dragon's Dogma cannot hire Faulkner.)
- Faulkner's birthday is the exact day his creator summoned him for the first time in Dragon's Dogma.
- The name Faulkner means "falcon keeper"; the bird-related meaning of his name was meant to complement "Sigrún Hawke" (the name of the creator's Arisen/player character in Dragon's Dogma).
- Faulkner has a deep, commanding voice. A sound clip of Faulkner's voice (Male Voice Type 5 in Dragon's Dogma):