Character Info Edit
Laurencia George is a misanthropic senior. She is angry, cynical, for no good reason, and violent when provoked. She has about five friends and tons of enemies. In reality, the only reason she is so angry is because she is self-loathing, confused, and hurt. As a result, she sits in her bedroom and plays Youth of Today and reads instead of associating in crowds. She is clueless about life and has no idea where he's going. Her boyfriend is Chris Reed and his best friend is Edy Ricardo, with whom she lives. She drinks a lot.
- Birthday: February 4th
- Ethnicity: British, Australian
- Body Type: Bony
- Height: 5'11"
- Hair Color: Jet black
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Dominant Hand: Right
- Interests/Hobbies: Reading, drinking, sleeping, baseball, basketball
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Musician/Band: Youth of Today, Circle Jerks
- Favorite Type of Music: Hardcore punk
- Favorite Food: Sour cream and onion chips
- Favorite TV Show: Family Guy, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, American Dad
- Favorite Book: Catcher in the Rye, The Hobbit
- Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings, Psycho, The Birds
- English: B
- Math: B
- History: C
- Science: D
- Computers: B
- Gym: A
- Art: D
- Music: B
- Cooking: C
- Drama: D
- Health: C
- The appearance of Laurencia's male counterpart is based partially off of Nick Cave (of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds), and ironically Laurencia somewhat resembles Cave's ex-girlfriend PJ Harvey.
- She lives with Edy and her family because her father left her at a young age and her mother was abusive. Laurencia has lived with the Ricardo family since she was twelve, when she fought back against her mother and attacked her.
- Lawrencia's misanthropy and violent nature is assumed to be explained by her dysfunctional family background.
- She has been in a relationship with Chris for three years.